Monday 12 August 2013

Shaitan’s (Satan’s) Weapons of Mass Destruction

Shaitan’s (Satan’s) Weapons of Mass Destruction
CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
Shaitan’s (Satan’s) Weapons of Mass Destruction

• These are the years that I can enjoy myself, I have all my life in front of me to worship Allah.
• I am young, I can afford to commit these sins now, I can always ask for forgiveness later. (These words spell D-E-A-T-H, nuclear style, to your faith)
• If everybody is doing it, it can’t be that sinful.
• But I’ve been doing it all my life I can’t just stop now.
• Just this one time, I’ll never do it again, I promise.
• Life is too short to be living it like a good Muslim, I can do some of this and some of that and manage somehow.
• This is not how a teenager should be living his life, I’m wasting my life, I haven’t lived my life because I have been a good Muslim all this time.
• I’m missing out on the best years of my life. And finally after a couple of years the death blow:
• I don’t care! (Very few make it back after this)
Many of these are things that ordinary people tell good Muslims in order to encourage them to commit sins. (But I am not saying that people who tell you this are Shaitan, don’t try to pull their hair off or something to check.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment